Пожалуйста, прочтите новое правило об ограничении использования AI-инструментов. ×

Support the peruvian team to go to the EGOI 
Разница между en1 и en2, 239 символ(ов) изменены
Kind regards from Peru.↵

Our country just started in the world of computerinformatics Olympicads. We have participated in the IOI, and this year for the first time, and we have been invited to compete in this year's EGOI (European Girls Olympiads in Informatics), which iswill takinge place in Antalya, Turkey. Unfortunately, the Peruvian government does not support us, not evenr even did they support the Peruvian team for the IOI.
 Funding for IOI travel was raised through local private companies and individual donations. However, there are no funds to purchase the flight tickets for the Peruvian EGOI team so we've set up this campaign with a goal of $4,000.
 I have been training these girls for quite a few months, and they are really talented. I hope that in the followcoming years they will also represent us in the IOI. 

With your help, these talented young girls 
canwill archieve their dreams and make our country proud. MPlease, make a donation online by clicking on the following link. Any contribution will be thankfully received.

https://gofund.me/d71768bb↵

Thank you for your attention.

История

Правки

Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en2 Английский pulsatio 2022-09-03 04:38:10 239 Gramatical errors
en1 Английский pulsatio 2022-09-03 04:10:07 978 Initial revision (published)