Пожалуйста, прочтите новое правило об ограничении использования AI-инструментов. ×

Drought/NonUniform Distribution in Contests

Правка en1, от lobwboj, 2024-01-17 11:19:57

First half-month of Jan we had 2 rated (Div2+) contests.

2023, by the first half-month we had 5, and closed the month on 9 (Div2+) contests.

2022, by the first 2 half-month we had 4, and closed the month on 9 (Div2+) contests.

There is also a very non-Uniform Distribution within the month, (which wasnt there last year, but is there in the past few months)

December 2023 — Closed month on 7 (Div2+) contests, but in first half-month had 2.

November 2023 — Closed month on 7 (Div2+) contests, but in first half-month had 2. (3 contests in three days towards end)

October 2023 — Closed month on 6 (Div2+) contests, but in first half-month had 2.

September 2023 — Closed month on 6 (Div2+) contests, but in first half-month had 2.

Although this is not too bad, most schools and colleges have exams towards end of the month, which also clash with most CF contests. I understand and appreciate the amount of work done to schedule contests, and am not complaining. This is more than what I can ask for. Still just bringing these observations into notice of coordinators. Is there any reason for this?

I assume most students would prefer more contests in the start of the month, rather than the end.

История

Правки

Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en1 Английский lobwboj 2024-01-17 11:19:57 1311 Initial revision (published)