How can I overcome my depression in my competitive programming journey?
Difference between en1 and en2, changed 1,215 character(s)
How can I overcome my depression in my competitive programming journey?↵
=======================================================================↵
How can I start again?↵
-----------------------↵
### How can I overcome my depression in my competitive programming journey?↵
It is the most famous question in our competitive programming community and society. For this situation there are only two main terms which are recommended. One is Hard working. Because the main filter for judging you for your programming skill is how much hard work you are doing for competitive programming and the second one is consistency. Consistency is one of the best terms what is filtered best programmer in the world.↵
##If you see the top programmer profile, they have 20 days streak or 30 days streak and so on. someone has 365 and more. So? we have not a 10-day streak but we say I'm not able to Competitive programming It is not for me etc. But believe it or not it is true that if you want to be the best programmer forever you have to pay your most valuable worth time in this field and your best effort. No more today because I am a very little person in this field who started it 8 months ago and feel to write this type blog that's it. If there is any wrong there, please write in comment and help me to fix it.↵
## Thank you so much for reading this. Is it helpful? Write down in the comments.

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English ashfak414 2024-06-06 12:39:09 1215
en1 English ashfak414 2024-05-31 20:58:56 1456 Initial revision (published)