Exposing a cheater, making his way to Candidate master without getting caught

Revision en3, by DeeAssYu, 2024-06-09 23:03:11

Hey Codeforces Community,

There's a user, chayankumawat2004, who seems to be cheating his way to Candidate Master rank. He uses gibberish language in his codes to prevent it from plagiarism, for example he made a debugger function, which is nothing but a bfs, with no node pushed, he also comments out templates, and sometimes, add gibberish code in main function even after printing the answer which is obviously cheating, and he is doing this to avoid plagiarism. When i confronted him, and asked for explanations, he couldn't answer and just tried to divert me from this topic.

He has been performing really well in recent contest, even today, he solved A-D, with the help of cheating, and gave almost master level performance

Here are some examples of his questionable submissions:

Despite his unethical behavior, he's still progressing towards CM and achieving good ranks. I am not jealous of something, but I am more of disheartened, that he is always able to make his way out easily.

I request moderators and MikeMirzayanov to take action against him

EDIT : As this blog has pointed out that Global Round 26 B was (perhaps intentionally) leaked and later failed on system testing due to a reason which makes cheating quite obvious to notice. This guy's submission also failed on the same test for the exact same reason.

Tags cheater during contest, cheating, moderation

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en3 English DeeAssYu 2024-06-09 23:03:11 426
en2 English Pranav16 2024-06-09 22:24:07 0 (published)
en1 English Pranav16 2024-06-09 22:17:35 1270 Initial revision (saved to drafts)