Competitive Programming Coaching

Правка en1, от albeXL, 2024-10-14 15:47:21

Hello there. My name is Alberto. I'm a two-time ICPC World Finalist.

I come from Cuba, where I did my Master's Degree in Computer Science, and I live in Sweden after getting hired by a Software Development company based in Gothenburg.

I want to emphasize the transformative power of the skills I learned during my competitive programming years. They were instrumental in securing job offers and acing technical interviews. From solving complex algorithmic problems to developing excellent communication and collaboration skills, these abilities have significantly changed my life and that of my family. They can do the same for you.

Today, I want to help you make that quality jump that can secure you a position in a decent job where you feel appreciated and can make good use of your skills. So far, I have shared some of my knowledge through my newsletter posts and my graph theory book. But I'm aiming to provide a more personal experience for you.

If you want to level up and learn from my experience as a former competitive programmer and current software developer working in the automotive industry for Volvo Cars, please reach out.

The best way to do so is to contact me on LinkedIn.

Have a great day!

История

Правки

Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en1 Английский albeXL 2024-10-14 15:47:21 1402 Initial revision (published)