Пожалуйста, прочтите новое правило об ограничении использования AI-инструментов. ×

[Gym] Invitation to Abakoda 2021 Beginner-Friendly Long Contest
Разница между en1 и en2, 43 символ(ов) изменены
Happy Holidays to the Codeforces community!  I have a new contest to share with you all.↵

Abakoda 2021 was an initiative by NOI.PH (the Philippines' olympiad) to run a series of beginner-friendly weekly contests, which ultimately culminated in a long contest.  Contestants were given a little under 10 days to solve 15 problems. We have decided to share these problems with the general Codeforces community.  We hope you find them useful and interesting!↵

The contest link is here: https://codeforces.net/gym/103496
  **EDIT:** Problems are now live! Enjoy :D

The problems will be available starting 6:00 pm this Dec 27 (UTC+8), and will remain "live" in the Gym until 11:59 pm on Jan 5 (again, UTC+8).  Most of the problems in the contest are standard, since the contest is targeted at beginners, but I think even experienced participants will find some of the problems interesting.  As long-format, I think this contest would be educational for people up to Green or Cyan level.  More experienced contestants could even treat these 15 problems as an easy ICPC set.  I would even guess that an Orange could solo 93% to 100% of the problems within a 5 hour period.↵

Regardless, I think the problems should be relatively interesting, and I'm quite proud of my work, so please check it out :D It will be fun!  I also guaranteed that all these problems are comfortably solvable using Python (though you might need to submit to PyPy or still use fast I/O for some of them).  Furthermore, each problem contains custom art that I commissioned from a close friend of mine, so make sure to read all the problems to see them all!↵

The problem stories feature Alice, Bob, and Cindy, the same characters from my [Dagitab 2021](https://codeforces.net/contests/102911) long contest last year.  Except now I'm not a broke college student, so I was able to afford art for all three of them this time!↵

![ ](/predownloaded/d8/cf/d8cf882b2f350ae10180ec5fd3cbc93cec8627e4.jpg)↵

Thank you to the wonderful testers of these problems:↵

- [user:spacewalker,2021-12-27]↵
- [user:Something_hacker,2021-12-27]↵
- [user:verngutz,2021-12-27]↵

Thanks also to [user:kevinsogo,2021-01-01] whose KompGen library was invaluable in creating the test data for all these problems.  And of course, thanks to [user:MikeMirzayanov,2021-01-01] for Codeforces and the Polygon platform.↵

We hope you enjoy the Abakoda 2021 Long Contest!

История

Правки

Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en2 Английский Shisuko 2021-12-27 13:00:10 43
en1 Английский Shisuko 2021-12-27 09:34:40 2435 Initial revision (published)