Пожалуйста, прочтите новое правило об ограничении использования AI-инструментов. ×

Lessons so far as newbie and need suggestion for improvement

Правка en1, от Jayesh_11, 2022-06-20 11:34:05

ANY SUGGESTION FOR IMPROVEMENT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!

So far I've spent 144 days and solved 281 problems in the range 800-1200 ranges.

1. Couple of friends for healthy competition helps a lot.

2. Looking solutions of Grandmasters helps increase knowledge base faster.

3. CP handbook is amazing for beginner.

4. I spent too much time on a problem sometimes from 4 hours to 2 days(max), but its worth it in the end when you figure out the problem on your own.

5. Consistency helps a lot, I made a habit of solving at least 2 problems a day(I know I should do more, I'm moving towards 6 problems everyday), I've definitely seen improvement in matter of logic and speed.

6. Watching streams of better competitive programmers helps a lot as well.

7. Progressive overload helps as well, I started solving 50 problems from each segment 800-900-1000-1100-1200, currently solving 8th problem of 1200.

8. When stuck on a problem time away screen and on a notebook speeds up a process of problem solving.

9. So far I've enjoyed this process a lot and its really fascinating to see during competition people solve the whole problem-set within 30 minutes or less and I barely manage to solve 1-3 problems in div-2, scope of improvement is massive.

10. Lack of sleep does not help at all. Tried pulling an all nighter once and could not solve it, and the next day with full sleep solved in 10 min the next day.

Still learning many more concepts like DP, graphs, trees, bit manipulation, algos and so on....

Теги newbie

История

Правки

Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en1 Английский Jayesh_11 2022-06-20 11:34:05 1602 Initial revision (published)