WTF!! is happening in my life.....

Правка en1, от vatsal_04, 2024-09-11 22:32:05

Hello everyone, I’m a 2025 B.Tech CSE student from IIIT Vadodara, and I’m feeling incredibly frustrated with the whole job recruitment process right now. On-campus placements have been a nightmare. It’s disheartening to see companies prioritizing non-technical skills when hiring freshers. Worse, the online assessments are often poorly proctored, leading to blatant cheating. Even when there is proctoring, somehow people still manage to get through. It’s honestly demotivating.

What frustrates me the most is when I’m not shortlisted for the next round, despite solving the DSA problems quickly and confidently. I can’t figure out where I’m falling short.

When it comes to off-campus opportunities, it feels like I’m hitting a wall. Despite my dedication to competitive programming—being an Expert on Codeforces, 6-star on CodeChef, and Guardian on LeetCode—it still seems like it’s not enough to make it through.

If anyone could offer some advice, guidance, or even connections for SDE opportunities, I’d really appreciate it.

Thank you.

История

Правки

Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en2 Английский vatsal_04 2024-09-11 22:43:19 20 Tiny change: 'SE student from IIIT Vadodara, and I’m ' -> 'SE student, and I’m '
en1 Английский vatsal_04 2024-09-11 22:32:05 1101 Initial revision (published)