A chrome extension that levels up your competitive programming skills

Revision en2, by Kavy_singla, 2024-09-11 22:49:52

Hello All !!!!

So do you guys sometimes feel that you wanted to do some more problems on someday but couldn't because of distractions??? Well I myself face this issue a lot ......

So I have built a simple yet effective extension that can make your all distractions go away and level up your competitive programming skills by forcing you solve problems daily and also give reminder of any upcoming contest.

Here is the link do check it out guys

Features :

⚙️ Define a daily target to stay motivated. The default target is set to 1 problem.
⚙️ Until your target is not met at CodeForces, you'll be redirected to CodeForces to help minimize distractions and procrastination.
⚙️ You can only set or adjust your daily target once per day.
⚙️ This extension won't redirect on platforms like CodeChef , Leetcode etc.allowing you to study and practice on these platforms without interruption.
⚙️ Use the stop button to pause the redirection feature for 3 hours in emergency situations(only once a day).
⚙️ Access information on all upcoming contests from 8 popular platforms
⚙️ Easily filter contests based on your choice of platform.

Note :

⚙️ You have to enter your CodeForces Handle so that we can keep track of your daily solved problem make sure it is correct.

Please provide your valueable feedback and any suggestions possible so that I can make this extension more convenient for all.

Tags chrome extension, codeforces, codechef, cp, problem solving

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English Kavy_singla 2024-09-11 22:49:52 0 (published)
en1 English Kavy_singla 2024-09-11 22:43:40 1676 Initial revision (saved to drafts)