Пожалуйста, прочтите новое правило об ограничении использования AI-инструментов. ×

YouKn0wWho's Topic List

Правка en1, от BinaryBubble, 2024-10-06 19:03:57

Hello guys!

Most of you know about the legendary one stop CP Topic List created by YouKn0wWho (for those who don't know can check it out here).

Personally I'm not a fan of this cool UI in CP related things. I like it to be simple and it was too complex for my cyan brain to understand. (really personal opinion so don't jump on me for that :D)

So what i did is i scraped the ultimate topic list and put it all in a spreadsheet for me and y'all to have it.

Here's the link: CP Topic List (Jus make a copy and you'll be able to edit it as your personal sheet)

Here's an SS of how my personal one looks like :P

My Sheet

There's two things I'd also like you to know about this list.

• You can sort everything by Serial Number and it will be divided chunk wise into more general topics like maths and graphs

• You can sort everything by Difficulty and it will be divided into 3 chunks of increasing or decreasing difficulty.

I'd also like to ask you guys. what rating range does difficulty 1, 2 and 3 map to? feel free to comment and I'll attach the best ones in the blog for others.

Rating Ranges for Difficulties

• 1 — [yet to be decided]
  • 2 — [yet to be decided]
  • 3 — [yet to be decided]

Thankyou for reading!

Special Thanks to ORZ YouKn0wWho

История

Правки

Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en1 Английский BinaryBubble 2024-10-06 19:03:57 1623 Initial revision (published)