Please read the new rule regarding the restriction on the use of AI tools. ×

CALICO Fall '24 Contest
Difference between en2 and en3, changed 2 character(s)
Hello Codeforces!↵
=================↵
I will be participating in the CALICO Fall '24 Contest. I already have one person on my team, and I need one more person to sign up. If you want to join, I would like someone who has a rating of at least 1350. Who would like to be on my team? If you want to join, make sure to check the CALICO site:↵
https://calico.cs.berkeley.edu/↵

If you want to join my team, please privately message me! These are the restrictions:↵

1. You need to have at least a 1350 rating.↵
2. You should not just immediately register us for the contest. I will do that.↵
3. I will have a Discord server ready, so make sure you have a Discord account.↵
4. Make sure you can 100% join the contest. The contest will be on November 16th, 2024 from 4 — 7 pm PT. Remember to make sure to check exactly what time the contest will be for you on the date of the contest. Remember, in the U.S., they do daylight saving time.↵
5. If you want to join my team, you need to contact me as soon as possible.↵
6. The team name will be "The Pepper Wreckers"↵

Again, please quickly contact me through Codeforces privately
.! Thanks!

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en3 English DonutMaster 2024-10-07 11:58:19 2 Tiny change: ' privately. Thanks!' -> ' privately! Thanks!'
en2 English DonutMaster 2024-10-07 11:57:48 2 Tiny change: 'strictions.\n\n1. You' -> 'strictions:\n\n1. You'
en1 English DonutMaster 2024-10-07 09:24:22 1160 Initial revision (published)