Пожалуйста, прочтите новое правило об ограничении использования AI-инструментов. ×

About one's peak potential in competitive programming(and some close related subjects)
Разница между en1 и en2, 4 символ(ов) изменены
Hi, Codeforces!↵

I've observed that in the last several months, I haven't managed to achieve a significant progress in average rating on CF and i started to worry whether I touched my peak potential or not, so I came here to ask you some questions. I know it's a debated subject, yet I still think it's sensible to talk about this, so I came up with some questions I still haven't found a clear answer to. ↵

1) When do you believe one has touched his/her peak(bonus points if you're talking about yourself)?↵

2) If you ever believed you're stagnating, how did you change your way of practice and why?↵

3) Do you think that everyone has its maximal potential? No matter what do you believe, I'd like to see you state the reasons why you believe/don't believe everyone has a maximal potential.↵

If you have tips to counter this problem, please share them here, they will help me and many other people now and in the future. 

История

Правки

Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en3 Английский stefdasca 2019-07-02 18:48:03 2
en2 Английский stefdasca 2019-07-02 18:41:56 4
en1 Английский stefdasca 2019-07-02 18:40:50 1014 Initial revision (published)